[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS7 Development] - Design & Reqs update

Jason Greene do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 20 16:39:27 EDT 2010

Jason Greene [http://community.jboss.org/people/jason.greene%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"Design & Reqs update"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/562761#562761

Last week a few of us got together to review our compliance with the requirements, and the work that remains for our next deliverables. We also addressed some undecided topics like security since Anil and Scott were able to join us. I have updated  http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-15215 Domain Management Model Design and  http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-15098 Domain Requirements to reflect the outcome of those discussions.

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS7 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]