[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server] - Re: Implementing a non-flat deployment for Weld Integration

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 27 06:57:18 EDT 2010

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] created the discussion

"Re: Implementing a non-flat deployment for Weld Integration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/563736#563736

> The problem here is that WeldFilesDeployer.getClasspaths filters out the manifest referenced classpath, just because it is not contained inside the weld-translator.ear/weld-translator.jar archive. I commented out the filtering and no tests were broken.
> That "fix" is committed along with a new testsuite test that reproduces the scenario above. Ales, do you remember for what reason WeldFilesDeployer was filtering the classpath entries? I need to know if I can delete that method or if it is needed for some specific scenario.
I think you're right -- the full classpath should be considered.
Filtering was more of a brain dump from some old code, which actually needed this filtering.
e.g. only valid classpath were the deployments paths, which is not the case here as your example shows it

I'll remove the unneeded code.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2116]