[jboss-dev-forums] [jBPM Development] - JBoss jBPM console web application

Chris Lendford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 29 07:17:37 EDT 2010

Chris Lendford [http://community.jboss.org/people/crispo.aissa] created the discussion

"JBoss jBPM console web application"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/564034#564034

Hi people,
I have installed *jbpm-4.4*,  connected  *jboss-5.0.0.GA* to *JBOSS-  JBOSS-CONSOLE WEB APPLICATION* through *MSSQL SERVER 2005* and
for some strange reason I had this message "*+createQuery  is not valid without active transaction+*".
I already  searched in the web for the solution but unfortunately I didn´t find  something that could help me with this one.

Please if someone knows how to  fix this please reply me.

I attached files(server.log and the one picture  of the jbpm-console web application) to help you understanding the  error.

* *+Note that with mysql database all application works fine bu++t i need with mssql 2005 for my use case+*+*.*+

Regards

*+Chris+*

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]