[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS7 Development] - Re: metadata and AS7

Remy Maucherat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 29 07:53:01 EDT 2010

Remy Maucherat [http://community.jboss.org/people/remy.maucherat%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"Re: metadata and AS7"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/564093#564093

Ok, so the web.xml custom parser is "done". It probably has bugs. I'm now looking at doing either .dtd or jboss-web.xml. And I looked in detail at the jboss-web schema, where it looks like my parser will not be able to avoid code duplication. For the generator based impl, it looks worse, as I don't see how to avoid complete duplication, which would make using the metadata API much more painful. Any ideas ?

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS7 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]