[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss ESB Development] - Starting ESB without having all jms-providers online

Jason Adam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 5 17:08:24 EST 2011

Jason Adam [http://community.jboss.org/people/jcadam14] created the discussion

"Starting ESB without having all jms-providers online"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/639928#639928

I'm tasked with creating a test tool that can act as external endpoints to either receive or send messages through our ESB (version 4.9).  The nature of the test tool of course means that we should be able to test without having all the software subsystems up when the ESB comes up.  However, doing so throws "Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect" exceptions and my test.esb package never gets deployed.

Is there either a way to configure the ESB to ignore these exceptions so that it can load my package without having to have all the jms-providers up, or a change in my jboss-esb.xml (or somewhere else) to catch these exceptions and log or ignore them? Or is there a different approach that should be used?

Appreciate any help provided, thanks!
Jason

Start a new discussion in JBoss ESB Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2032]