[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS7 Development] - Re: Data sources in EAR on AS7?

henk de boer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 25 10:31:39 EDT 2011

henk de boer [http://community.jboss.org/people/henk53] created the discussion

"Re: Data sources in EAR on AS7?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/617413#617413

> Will Tatam wrote:
>
> The issue about resources is you don't want to run 30 seperate jvms, each with their own memory allocation to run a production and live copy of an application for different 15 clients in a SasS enviornment. This would be hidious micro managment
Okay, I have to admit that I don't totally understand your use-case then. It would be interesting to learn more about it, but in this topic it's a little besides the point perhaps  ;)

What's important is that you obviously have a use-case that's valid for you and that it requires the way of deploying that was possible in AS 6 and before.

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS7 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]