[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS7 Development] - Re: Running Seam 2 archives on Jboss 7

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 7 09:21:23 EDT 2011

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] created the discussion

"Re: Running Seam 2 archives on Jboss 7"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/608978#608978

> Another thought, if you guys really want to make an AS7 transition easy for Seam2 users, is to make a JSF 1.2 environment available (using the same mechanism that AS6 did to let you configure which JSF environment you wanted).
I guess this is for Stan to decide if/what can be done. Stan?

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS7 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]