[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss Profiler Development] - Finding memory leaks using jboss profiler 2 for jdk6 app.

kiran yalamati do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 17 05:01:15 EDT 2011

kiran yalamati [http://community.jboss.org/people/kiran_yalamati] created the discussion

"Finding memory leaks using jboss profiler 2 for jdk6 app."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/593672#593672

Hello Eveyyone,

            Can you help me how to find memory leaks in the application using Jboss-Profiler 2.0 beta 5 . My application is running on jboss4.2.3GA using jdk 6. In the forums i found that Jboss-Profiler 2.0 will not support JVMTI for jdk1.6. if this is the case then pls suggest me any other alternate to find out the memory leaks.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Profiler Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2138]