[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss ESB Development] - Re: JBoss ESB application Issue with parsing the config jboss-esb.xml

starfish15 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 17 05:58:04 EDT 2011

starfish15 [http://community.jboss.org/people/starfish15] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss ESB application Issue with parsing the config jboss-esb.xml"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/593697#593697

coool thx a lot Kev. I cannot explain in words how much i appreciate the assitance provided by you guys. Also another quick Q, again i know stupid but then my mentor says there is nuthing called as a STUPID Q, so here i go again.  ;)

You have mentioned regarding the support route. Could you explain how i could go through this route???

Regards,
Starfish

Start a new discussion in JBoss ESB Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2032]