[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS 7 Development] - Re: Not starting with standard Sun JMX options

Jason Greene do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 28 13:19:20 EST 2011

Jason Greene [http://community.jboss.org/people/jason.greene] created the discussion

"Re: Not starting with standard Sun JMX options"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/638728#638728

> David Lloyd wrote:
>
> Using JMX RMI to manage the AS is not supported for a variety of reasons.  We anticipate providing a different remote JSR-160 connection mechanism for 7.1.0.Final however.

In the meantime you can enabled it in the beta by changing your standalone.xml to add one additional line to the jmx subsystem like so:

      <subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:jmx:1.1" show-model="true">
            <jmx-connector registry-binding="jmx-connector-registry" server-binding="jmx-connector-server" />
       </subsystem>

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS 7 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]