[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS7 Development] - JBoss 7 MySql missing/unsatisfied dependencies:

Thorsten Schwarz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 3 09:42:43 EDT 2011

Thorsten Schwarz [http://community.jboss.org/people/thorsw] created the discussion

"JBoss 7 MySql missing/unsatisfied dependencies:"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/629857#629857

Hi all,

I tried almost all examples to configure a MySql Datasource with JBoss 7. I always get the same error:

15:16:22,140 INFO  [org.jboss.as.controller] (Controller Boot Thread) Service status report
   New missing/unsatisfied dependencies:
      service jboss.jdbc-driver.mysql (missing)

What I dont understand at all is, in my module.xml the driver is call "mysql", in my standalone.xml my driver is called "mysql", why is JBoss 7 always looking for a service "service jboss.jdbc-driver.mysql"?

Any ideas?

Regards Thorsten

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS7 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]