[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS 7 Development] - Re: EJB bean is not working in Multi threading of JBoss 7.1.1 Final

Bijoy James do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 03:41:09 EDT 2012

Bijoy James [https://community.jboss.org/people/bijoyjp] created the discussion

"Re: EJB bean is not working in Multi threading of JBoss 7.1.1 Final"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/754703#754703

Hi Oliver,

I placed the "jboss-ejb-client.properties" in "jboss-as-7.1.1.Final\bin\" folder
But in my code am not able to get the remote object.
Am using the below code for getting the remote object.
String appName = "";
String moduleName = "jboss-as-ejb-remote-app";
String distinctName = "";
Properties objProperties = new Properties();
objProperties.put(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES, "org.jboss.ejb.client.naming");
initContext = new InitialContext(objProperties);

Object obj = initContext.lookup("ejb:"+ appName + "/"+ moduleName + "/" + distinctName + "/JMSRa/JMSRA!Home.JMSRAHome");

JMSRAHome home = (JMSRAHome) PortableRemoteObject.narrow(obj, JMSRAHome.class);
JMSRARemote  objRemote = home.create();

Am getting exception on last line “home.create(); ”
As  java.lang.IllegalStateException: No EJB receiver available for handling [appName:,modulename:jboss-as-ejb-remote-app,distinctname:]

How u are getting the remote object for invoking the method inside the bean.

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS 7 Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]