[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS 7 Development] - JBoss AS7 Securing Passwords

Diego Silveira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 31 07:13:47 EST 2012

Diego Silveira [https://community.jboss.org/people/diegossilveira] commented on the document

"JBoss AS7 Securing Passwords"

To view all comments on this document, visit: https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-17248#comment-8869

Anil, following this article I was able to encrypt my datasources' passwords when running JBoss (7.1.0) in standalone mode. But when trying to run JBoss in domain mode I got an exception claiming that "Vault is not initialized". I detailed the situation a little bit more here:  https://community.jboss.org/message/649556#649556 https://community.jboss.org/message/649556#649556. Can you please help me with that? Is that a JBoss issue or any mistake in my configuration files?