[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss XML Binding Development] - Schema Validation in JBoss

asdasd asdasdas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 09:39:47 EST 2012

asdasd asdasdas [https://community.jboss.org/people/mountain123] created the document:

"Schema Validation in JBoss"

To view the document, visit: https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-17612

           I am getting this error when I run a SOAP request.I want to validate the request and response.The schema validation happens for the request.But in the reponse I get the error
  Caused by:

org.xml.sax.SAXException    cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'ns2:ReplyRetrievePrjData'. Can you please guide me regarding this.

I get the response successfully with the server throwing the above error.
I have followed the steps shown in the link   https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-14076 https://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBossWS-SchemaValidationDemo

Comment by going to Community
[https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-17612]

Create a new document in JBoss XML Binding Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=102&containerType=14&container=2065]