[jboss-dev-forums] [jBPM Development] - Deploying jBPM process with custom work item

Tom Van Damme do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 12:10:18 EST 2012

Tom Van Damme [https://community.jboss.org/people/tomvandamme] created the discussion

"Deploying jBPM process with custom work item"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/720968#720968

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating the usage of jBPM for automation and follow up of some processes

I've created a process containing a custom work item that calls a piece of Java code. So far so good, I can run it in eclipse and everything works OK. I was actually quite impressed with the ease of defining and running the process. Now I want to deploy it to jBPM deployed to a jBOSS application server, to check out the process follow up and reporting. But I can't sem to get the thing working. Most of the references that I find all concern updating WAR files and putting files in specific directories. Is there a more user friendly way to deploy this kind of process?

Thanks in advance,
Tom

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]