[jboss-dev-forums] [jBPM Development] - JBPM process sends corrupted JMS Messages

Fady Magdy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 3 07:22:23 EST 2012

Fady Magdy [https://community.jboss.org/people/fmagdy] created the discussion

"JBPM process sends corrupted JMS Messages"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/721323#721323

Hi,

We are using jboss SOA Platform, we are trying to use a bpmn process to read some data from a database and send a JMS message containing some text to a queue in the ESB, but the ESB randomly fails to  de-sterilize some messages, by debugging we found that some messages arrive at the queue corrupted, this happens only when we publish the workflows at the bpmn server (it works perfectly fine with the process running from in the jboss development studio)

 this happens randomly to some messages even if these messages were transmitted correctly before. Any idea what could be the cause of this?

This is the code we use to send the messages

*public* *class* SendJMSMessage {
 QueueConnection conn;
 QueueSession session;
 Queue que;

 *public* *void* setupConnection() *throws* JMSException, NamingException
 {
 Properties properties1 = *new* Properties();
 properties1.put(Context.+INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY+,
 "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
 properties1.put(Context.+URL_PKG_PREFIXES+,
 "org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
 properties1.put(Context.+PROVIDER_URL+, "jnp://127.0.0.1:1099");
 InitialContext iniCtx = *new* InitialContext(properties1);

 Object tmp = iniCtx.lookup("ConnectionFactory");
 QueueConnectionFactory qcf = (QueueConnectionFactory) tmp;
 conn = qcf.createQueueConnection();
que = (Queue) iniCtx.lookup("queue/ourqueue");
 session = conn.createQueueSession(*false*, QueueSession.+AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE+);
 conn.start();
 System.+out+.println("Connection Started");
 }

 *public* *void* stop() *throws* JMSException
 {
 conn.stop();
 session.close();
 conn.close();
 }

 *public* *void* sendAMessage(String msg) *throws* JMSException {

 QueueSender send = session.createSender(que);
 ObjectMessage tm = session.createObjectMessage(msg);

 send.send(tm);
 send.close();
 }

 *public* *void* Send(String msg)
 {

       SendJMSMessage sm = new SendJMSMessage();
*       sm.setupConnection();   sm.sendAMessage(msg);*
*       sm.stop();*
*      *
*}*
*}*

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]