[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS 7 Development] - Re: Remote EJB Client Security (Jboss7.1)

rathm1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 10:01:41 EST 2012

rathm1 [https://community.jboss.org/people/rathm1] created the discussion

"Re: Remote EJB Client Security (Jboss7.1)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/722146#722146

Hi Sebastian,
We don't have a custom login module.
We use a custom security domain but that is just the standard ldap configuration with our custom configuration.
If you look at my previous post, that is all the code that I need to login to the server for authentication and authorization.
When the initial context is created with the properties including the username and password, the login is authenticated to the ldap.
The authorization is then done when I call the canConnect() method on the facade.
Sorry that I can't be more help.

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS 7 Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]