[jboss-dev-forums] [jBPM Development] - Re: Workflow not progressing after user task

Vinay Bommarati do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 07:04:23 EDT 2012

Vinay Bommarati [https://community.jboss.org/people/vinayknr41] created the discussion

"Re: Workflow not progressing after user task"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/723453#723453

Hi Arun,
I am still not getting what purpose the addtion of code will serve.
Can you please give the process details also. I mean have you defined any owner for that task. If you have not assigned it then there may the need to create a user.
I am facing the similar problem. Even if I say complete on the task, the workflow is not going forward.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]