[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss Web Services Development] - How does WSDL get generated when publishign a Java based WS?

Vatsan Madabushi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 14:08:59 EDT 2012

Vatsan Madabushi [https://community.jboss.org/people/vatsanm] created the discussion

"How does WSDL get generated when publishign a Java based WS?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/723589#723589

When migrating from Jboss 4.2.2 to Jboss 7.1.0 (or 7.1.1), it seems that the way the WSDl is generated on demand when you publish a Java based WS (bottom-up approach) has changed.  The exact same WS in JB4.2.x created a WSDL which was accepted when you build WS clients.  But when the same code was published under JB7.1.0, I see errors in the WSDL based on the tag heirachy/position in the WSDL. By ths I mean the referenced tag is coming 1st as cmpared to the tag definition and thus it cases an WSDL error.
Has anyone else seen it and how to resolve this issue?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Services Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2047]