[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss Web Development] - Re: problem occurs in jboss when two wars are deployed

Yuanjia Chi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 21:54:08 EDT 2012

Yuanjia Chi [https://community.jboss.org/people/jack_chi] created the discussion

"Re: problem occurs in jboss when two wars are deployed"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/723641#723641

Thank you for your suggestion,I have cracked it already.
The reason could be like that:  my war include a servlet,many threads will start when servlet init,and the servlet init as the jboss start.
the most important point is that : as threads(many threads will start when servlet init)  start,they blocking many jboss inner threads。
It leads jboss http service can't be accessed normally。
So I change the servlet init configuration,many threads won't start when servlet init,It work,jboss  http service can be accessed normally。

In a word,threads blocking the jboss inner threads,we must ensure jboss start completly.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2112]