[jboss-dev-forums] [jBPM Development] - History of active process and migration of process instances

Vinay Bommarati do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 02:38:07 EDT 2012

Vinay Bommarati [https://community.jboss.org/people/vinayknr41] created the discussion

"History of active process and migration of process instances"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/723922#723922

Hi
I am running the jbpm5 demo setup. In that I have created a process and a correspoding class to simulate the process and I have been experimenting with the different features of jbpm5

I have few doubts regarding the usage of history logs, versioning of process and human task server
1. When ever I am starting a process. Through log I am able to see where that process is active but I am not able to see on which node that process is pending. Using another query we can get that information but it is not availble directly. ( The web console shows this information directly. How is it implemented there?)

2. Suppose at time t1 I have created 3 instances for the process and at time t2 I have changed my process ( This is what I call the version2 of my process) Then again I created 3 more instances. After that will I be able to differentiate between the processes that with version1 and version 2?

3 In demo setup we are using the h2 in memory database. Do jbpm5 uses the same database for human task server? If no which database it uses and if yes/no how can I see the schema of the human task server?

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]