[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS 7 Development] - Re: Every single remote ejb call starts full authentication process with SecurityDomain cache-type="default"

Michael Gronau do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 16 05:20:03 EDT 2012

Michael Gronau [https://community.jboss.org/people/Michael_Gronau] created the discussion

"Re: Every single remote ejb call starts full authentication process with SecurityDomain cache-type="default""

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/724254#724254

Thank you Darran, our use case is a remote client calling the ejb and I see our login module for the remoting connector is only called once per user (as expected) but the module for the ejb security domain is called every time. We are not disconnecting between the calls.The only way I know how to disconnect is closing the client jvm (which is i my eyes another issue). I have tested this with latest build #772.

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS 7 Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]