[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS 7 Development] - Re: as7 modules and cdi problem

herb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 23 15:03:37 EDT 2012

herb [https://community.jboss.org/people/herb] created the discussion

"Re: as7 modules and cdi problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/726027#726027

Thank you for your reply - but it does not work for me  :((

Maybe I missing something:
* I put "my.jar" and "my-jandex.jar" to modules directory
* I additionally added <resource-root path="my-jandex.jar"/> to module.xml
* I modified MANIFEST.MF dependencies: "Dependencies: mymodule export annotations" (I also tried without "export")

But I still get the above "WELD-001408 Unsatisfied dependencies"

Any suggestions?

herb

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS 7 Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]