[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS 7 Development] - Developing mapping-module for JBoss 7.1

Jayvijay Raj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 06:14:50 EDT 2012

Jayvijay Raj [https://community.jboss.org/people/jayvijayraj] created the discussion

"Developing mapping-module for JBoss 7.1"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/761061#761061

Hi

Could you please help me with some example to develope the custom mapping-module for org.jboss.security.mapping.providers.role.LdapRolesMappingProvider?

I would like to create the custom LdapRoleMappingProvider for a security domain.

Regards,
Jay

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS 7 Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]