[JBoss-dev] Microcontainer/Breakout Strategy

Adrian Brock adrian_brock at jboss.org
Wed Aug 2 23:19:59 EDT 2006

What is the status of the microcontainer port to SVN?

If I understand correctly cvs is now read only.
Scott just created a microcontainer trunk,
which is missing the aop integration?.

Incidently, although the container project was created as a part
of the microcontainer project, it is intended to be used by all
projects and developed independently.

It's original intention was to define the shared primitives
used by both aop and mc (as opposed to the actual integration)
but other things like the ClassInfo are obviously useful to other
projects.

The project dependencies are:
aop -> container
kernel -> container