[JBoss-dev] javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot get value for expression '#{messageBean.msg}'

Tahir A. Chudhary tahirakramch at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 10:53:34 EDT 2006

I m having problem with running of my JSP page. I dont know wht thing is
missing. It is the simplest program of JSF but I dont know wht happening, I
m strongly sure tht with the review of u ppl I got solution....
I m using JBoss IDE with JBoss application server, for ur review it isvery
hard to read if I cop all the code in email, thts y I have posted it on a
forum, n if u want to ease my life by replying plz
http://forum.exadel.com/viewtopic.php?p=14951#14951

and simply email me reply after reviewing the code

I will be very thankful to u ppl

--
Tahir Akram