[JBoss-dev] AS deployment: caching?

Sacha Labourey sacha.labourey.ml at jboss.org
Mon Aug 14 11:39:58 EDT 2006

For my information, is there some kind of caching taking place in the
deployment process of JBoss AS-HEAD?

Each time I try to download a fresh build of the AS, it takes much more
time the first time then the next times. First time I try to run jboss
DEFAULT takes 42 seconds, next times takes around 18 seconds. Same for
ALL: 44 seconds the first time and around 26 seconds the times after.

BTW, congrats for the clustering multiplexing integration, as you can
see it has drastically reduced the startup time (times here are on my
small laptop :) )

Cheers,

sacha