[JBoss-dev] AbstractKernelController behavior inconsistent

Adrian Brock adrian_brock at jboss.org
Wed Aug 23 12:09:29 EDT 2006

I don't think your test is valid, since it shows the same message
with the OldServiceController?

2580 WARN  [OldServiceController] Problem starting service
jboss.test:type=test
java.lang.Error: Did not see expected ERRORINSTART from:
jboss.test:contained=SimpleMBean,type=test
	at
org.jboss.test.system.controller.support.ContainedMBeanService.startService(ContainedMBeanService.java:87)
	at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:289)
	at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:245)
	at
	at
	at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:157)
	at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:96)
	at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
	at
org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
	at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:668)
	at org.jboss.test.system.controller.legacy.OldServiceController
$ServiceProxy.invoke(OldServiceController.java:862)
	at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
	at
org.jboss.test.system.controller.legacy.OldServiceController.start(OldServiceController.java:334)