[JBoss-dev] AbstractKernelController behavior inconsistent

Anil Saldhana anil.saldhana at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 11:00:49 EDT 2006

Ok.  The Branch_4_0 and HEAD tests are synched up (and they use the
ServiceController for service related ops and to query the state of a
service).

While the 4.0 test is merry, the one in HEAD clearly shows that on a
service that has been created but failed to start:
a) I cannot set an attribute. (I am guessing I should, as the MBean is
registered)
b) I cannot destroy or deal with that service anymore.