[JBoss-dev] jboss-head status

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.org
Thu Aug 24 19:46:30 EDT 2006

If we want backward compatibility, then one should be able to manage a
service via only MBeanServer.registerMBean/MBeanServer.unregisterMBean
without the current exception stack trace. Yes, its only a debug
message, but I don't need the stack to yell at me further.

Otherwise, cleanup the mbean management and make the ServiceController
the only entry point for all mbean service registration/lifecycle.