[JBoss-dev] common project structure changes

Dimitris Andreadis dimitris at jboss.org
Fri Aug 25 05:49:06 EDT 2006

Ok, I've left 1.0.1, 1.0.2 there. We'll clean this up when Thomas is
back.

To recap, jboss-common has Branch_1_0 compiled with jdk1.4 to produce
the versions used in jboss 4.0.x (i.e. 4.0.5.CR+).

Jboss-common trunk (refactored by Ruel) compiled with jdk5 produces
binaries used by jboss trunk (i.e. JBoss5)

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCOMMON