[JBoss-dev] common project structure changes

Ruel Loehr ruel.loehr at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 15:31:23 EDT 2006

1)   Ok.  We’ll need to setup JIRA accordingly.    I’ll figure out how to do this.

Yes, the structure is dorky.   I’ll archive the old tags and branches and move each of the independent projects up to the top level.

2)       I’ll remove all the jbossbuild related stuff.

3)       Defaulting the repo to our own is doable.  We’ll talk a little more about this in the meeting on Thursday.

4)       That’s an error on my part.  I’ll fix the artifact name.

5)       The eclipse plugin will generate the classpaths for us.   HYPERLINK "http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossCommonProject"http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossCommonProject – has an example of how to do it

Ruel Loehr

JBoss QA

512-342-7840 ext 2011

Yahoo: ruelloehr