FW: [Fwd: Re: [JBoss-dev] jrmp invoker issue]

Jaroslaw Kijanowski jaroslaw.kijanowski at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 23:37:00 EDT 2006

________________________________

From: Jaroslaw Kijanowski
Sent: Tue 2006-08-29 22:34
To: Clebert Suconic
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Re: [JBoss-dev] jrmp invoker issue]

I've found the needed invoker definition in testsuite\src\resources\test-configs\jrmp-invoker\conf
So maybe it's not necessary to modify standardjboss.xml, but use somehow this in testsuite\src\resources\test-configs\jrmp-invoker\conf..
Just copying it into pooled.jar (this is deployed during the test which fails) doesn't work.