[JBoss-dev] Re: Remaining tasks for JBAS 4.0.5.CR1

Dimitris Andreadis dimitris at jboss.org
Wed Aug 30 11:12:04 EDT 2006

If the EJB3 team wants to improve the status of the ejb3-4.0-testsuite,
today is the last day to act.

We will tag 4.0.5.CR1 tomorrow and hand over to AlexP for building the
installer.

I'll create container tasks to track the improvement of the testsuite
runs for the other JVM combinations, for the next release.