[JBoss-dev] RE: JBAS JB4.0.5.CR1 tagged

Dimitris Andreadis dimitris at jboss.org
Thu Aug 31 15:26:20 EDT 2006

I've been sending out messages the whole week about this release;
silence means acceptance.

I'd say you target the 4.0.5.GA release,

OR

if your ejb3 updates must really-really make it for 4.0.5.CR1 AND they
are fully self-contained, i.e. no need to update any other library (like
remoting) that will have a chain-effect to other components AND Ruel and
Alex agrees, THEN we can discuss it.