[JBoss-dev] Design and UI work for Projects

Damon Sicore dsicore at jboss.org
Fri Jul 7 15:23:07 EDT 2006

JBoss Project Leads,

Many of you have requested design and UI work for your projects
(i.e., splash screens, themes for portal, icons, etc).  James Cobb,
of the Labs team, was hired to work on these types of tasks.  We need
your help in tracking these requests for design and UI, so please
create JIRA feature requests in the JBoss Labs project under the
"Design and UI" component.

We will work with you to schedule each feature request and please be
patient as we have lots of requests for this type of work.

Sincerely,

Damon

PS - Is everyone on the new jboss-development at lists.jboss.org?  Just
wondering if the world has caught up with subscribing to that list yet.