[JBoss-dev] JBossAS-4.0.5.CR1 update

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.com
Fri Jul 28 11:38:24 EDT 2006

We will for jboss5, but I'm not sure we can do this for jboss4 as these
are newer versions of the apis and I don't know if they are backward
compatible.

JBAS-2398 is a code review that is best validated via the -b option to
ensure all socket interfaces are bound to the option value.

JBAS-1486 certainly won't be addressed completely. I'll look at the
specific patch to support wars and see if that makes sense.