[jboss-dev] RE: Restore the state of Branch_4_0

Dimitris Andreadis dimitris at jboss.org
Fri Nov 3 06:35:31 EST 2006

Ok, so

1) Branch_4_2 is essentially a copy of what was the of latest Branch_4_0
2) Branch_4_0 is rollbacked to what we had when we created 4.0.5.GA

(apparently, it's not that difficult using a "reverse" svn merge)

If you want to re-apply any of the changes I listed, that also make
sense now for the "dead" Branch_4_0, go ahead.

/Dimitris