[jboss-dev] current deployment in jbossas

Alexey Loubyansky alex at jboss.com
Mon Nov 6 13:01:48 EST 2006

I updated my copy of the trunk this morning. I don't see anything from
the deploy dir deployed. There is nothing in the logs. jmx-console
doesn't work.

If, just for an experiment, I add 'deploy/' location to the
VFSDeployerScaner after 'deployers/' then I see in the logs that the
packages from deploy are deployed but with errors.