[jboss-dev] current deployment in jbossas

Anil Saldhana anil.saldhana at jboss.com
Mon Nov 6 14:22:43 EST 2006

Scott,
   Running the AS tests, I see that the deployment archives are getting
unwrapped, not in the tmp dir but outside it as shown:

asaldhana~/jboss-5.0/jboss-head/build/output/jboss-5.0.0.Beta/server/ani
l>ls
conf    deployers  log              web-role-map
xacml-subjectrole
data    jbossws    tmp              work
deploy  lib        web-constraints  xacml-requestattrib