[jboss-dev] cannot find org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.helpers.AttachmentLocator

Robert Dale robert.dale at duke.edu
Tue Nov 14 07:47:47 EST 2006

I'm trying to compile jboss-head but it seems I'm missing
AttachmentLocator referenced in these files:

server\src\main\org\jboss\deployment\JBossEjbParsingDeployer.java:24
server\src\main\org\jboss\deployment\JBossWebAppParsingDeployer.java:24
server\src\main\org\jboss\web\deployers\AbstractWarDeployer.java:38
server\src\main\org\jboss\deployment\JBossEjbParsingDeployer.java:117
server\src\main\org\jboss\deployment\JBossWebAppParsingDeployer.java:106
server\src\main\org\jboss\deployment\JBossWebAppParsingDeployer.java:109

The funny thing is that there were only three files referencing it on
Monday morning, but this morning there are more.

>From where can I get this AttachmentLocator or has someone forgot to
commit it?

There is another missing reference here...
server\src\main\org\jboss\web\deployers\AbstractWarDeployer.java:378
cannot find symbol
symbol  : method getFile(java.lang.String)
location: interface org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.DeploymentUnit
               altDD = topUnit.getFile(altDDPath);

Using java version "1.5.0_09" on winblows xp with Apache Ant version 1.6.5
through cygwin

Thanks,

--
Robert Dale