[jboss-dev] CachedConnectionInterceptor missing

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.org
Mon Nov 27 17:24:39 EST 2006

This is fixed by adding a cachedConnectionManagerName property to the
EjbDeployer, which is propagated as a dependency to the EjbModules it
creates. If the ccm should not be used just remove the
cachedConnectionManagerName property from the EjbDeployer.

    <bean name="EJB2xDeployer" class="org.jboss.ejb.deployers.EjbDeployer">
        <install bean="MainDeployer" method="addDeployer">
            <parameter>
                <this/>
            </parameter>
        </install>
        <uninstall bean="MainDeployer" method="removeDeployer">
            <parameter>
                <this/>
            </parameter>
        </uninstall>

        <!-- The EJBDeployer needs the JTA transaction manager service -->
        <property
name="transactionManagerServiceName">jboss:service=TransactionManager</property>
       <!-- The dynamic class loading simple web server -->
       <property name="webServiceName">jboss:service=WebService</property>
       <!-- The CachedConnectionManager service used by the
CachedConnectionInterceptor -->
       <property
name="cachedConnectionManagerName">jboss.jca:service=CachedConnectionManager</property>
    </bean>