[jboss-dev] JBoss-4.0.5.GA release date moved

Dimitris Andreadis dimitris at jboss.org
Tue Oct 3 12:55:43 EDT 2006

We are moving the release date of JBossAS-4.0.5.GA to Oct/16th (one week
later) due to some critical updates we need to make to Hibernate and
Hibernate Element Manager. Those will reach a GA status, to be included
with jboss 4.0.5.GA.

As a result, the code freeze for Branch_4_0 is moving also to the coming
Monday Oct/9th.

Testsuite fixes and bug fixing are Ok until the code freeze, but please
refrain from adding features or making significant changes to the 4.0.x
codebase at this point.

Any issues you may have with this release, let me know ASAP.

Thank you
/Dimitris

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx