[jboss-dev] latest xb and mc-1.0.2

Alexey Loubyansky alex at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 06:03:19 EDT 2006

The problem is not just the MC. It also affects jboss-bean-deployer from
varia which is different in HEAD and Branch_4_0 and the system module
(changes done in the jboss-system-jmx.jar in HEAD).

So, if there is a requirement to be able to use the next release of XB
in JBoss-4.0.5, we need to rollback support for global model groups for
that release.

Alexey