[jboss-dev] eclipse svn client out of date with rhel client

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.org
Fri Oct 13 13:59:07 EDT 2006

After the latest update of the eclipse svn client I started seeing this
issue when doing an update from the command line.

[starksm at succubus jboss-head]$ svn update >svn.log
svn: This client is too old to work with working copy
'system/src/main/org/jboss/system/server/profileservice'; please get a
newer Subversion client
[starksm at succubus bin]$ svn --version
svn, version 1.1.4 (r13838)
   compiled Apr 12 2005, 15:59:47

The subeclipse version of the svn plugin is 1.1.7. I hope this is not
propagating anything into the repository, but I'm not sure what the
incompatibility is.