[jboss-dev] Releasing JBoss 4 with the latest versions of AOP, Remoting, Serialization, etc.

Ovidiu Feodorov ovidiu at jboss.org
Fri Oct 20 18:56:14 EDT 2006

OK. This is relatively easy to be implemented.

We actually already have this as part of our smoke test suite. It works
as follows: A client using the current release libraries runs a complete
set of tests by calling into all old servers for which we need to
guarantee compatibility, and vice versa, a current server is being
called into by old clients. It's pretty effective.