[JBoss-dev] system-jmx/src/tests-support source folder issue

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.com
Fri Sep 1 12:52:49 EDT 2006

Possibly, and I'll look into it once I hook the UCL based
DomainClassLoader into the ClassLoadingDeployer. My concern with trying
to do this with the current UCL, which is subclassing URLClassLoader, is
not having control over caching of the URL handler pieces and having
leaks. Not a problem for testcases.