[JBoss-dev] MC_VDF_WORK branch merge starting tomorrow

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.org
Fri Sep 22 11:40:52 EDT 2006

We are ready to begin the merge of the MC/VDF work
(https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/branches/MC_VDF_WORK/) to trunk
starting tomorrow. You need to have any outstanding commits in head by
tonight (2100 GMT), or else migrate to the tck branch
(https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/branches/JEE5_TCK/), which will be
created from trunk tonight.

I'll start the merge tomorrow and will focus on getting the command line
and eclipse projects building. I'll be sending out any unresolvable
conflicts to the dev list.

In terms of tck work going forward, since we are rewriting the deployers
its doubtful that merges between the JEE5_TCK branch and trunk will be
practical. What I would like is that for any changes to the JEE5_TCK
branch, you create an issue in the
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCTS project that includes the patch
made (svn diff, eclipse Team->Create Patch) so that whoever is working
on the associated deployer in trunk can get the change included.