[jboss-dev] service-ref_4_2.dtd

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Sun Apr 1 14:31:34 EDT 2007

Scott M Stark wrote:
> Dimitris Andreadis wrote:
>> http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-4252

I added public ids in the JBossEntityResolver for service-ref 4.0, 4.2, 5.0, like:

registerEntity("-//JBoss//DTD Web Service Reference 4.0//EN", "service-ref_4_0.dtd");

And updated the inclusions to be:
<!ENTITY % service-ref PUBLIC
    "-//JBoss//DTD Web Service Reference 4.2//EN"
    "http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/service-ref_4_2.dtd">

%service-ref;

>> Also, have we documented the process for updating the www.jboss.org/j2ee
>> site with the dtds/schemas stored in dtds.war?
> No. We really should have dtd/schema projects that can be released so
> qa/engineering can maintain this better.

Made a new tasks for publishing the updated dtds.
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-4280

Ryan may want to streamline this process with QA.