[jboss-dev] Reorg of jbossas/projects/cluster

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Sat Dec 1 14:22:47 EST 2007

I've switched JBoss AS trunk to a 1.0.0.BETA1 of the jboss-ha-client.jar.

FYI for anyone who has a checkout of this code: as part of this, I
reorganized the modules in repos/jbossas/projects/cluster so the
ha-client project can be released independently from ha-server-api.  I
can imagine more frequent releases of the former as simple things like
load balance policy impls change/get added, while ha-server-api should
be more stable.

New structure under repos/jbossas/projects/cluster:

build
-- trunk
---- pom.xml
ha-client